“When it comes to sustainability, there’s nothing greener than bringing an existing building up to date.”
612 E Douglas Ave
- Built in 1908 the structure was home to the Renfro hotel, and later Victoria Park Apartments.
- Approximately 15,000-square-feet of historic renovated space NOTE – IS THIS CORRECT?
- 20 apartment units, including live-work units with metal spiral staircases between the work and living spaces
- Some units feature original ceiling tins, a garage door, and glass brick
- Two commercial spaces in the front of the building