“When it comes to sustainability, there’s nothing greener than bringing an existing building up to date.”
612 E Douglas Ave
- Built in 1908, the structure was home to the Renfro Hotel and, later, Victoria Park Apartments.
- Included approximately 15,000 square feet of historic renovated space
- Incorporated 20 apartment units, including live-work units with metal spiral staircases between the work and living spaces.
- Some units feature original ceiling tins, a garage door and glass brick.
- Added two commercial spaces in the front of the building.