“The first essential ingredient of a perfect meal is the kitchen itself.”
Adriene Rathbun had earned a reputation in Kansas as a cooking instructor, food stylist, and newspaper recipe columnist. Now, she was ready to tackle a cookbook. So, naturally, she called a construction company.
Farha went to work to bring her decades-old College Hill kitchen into the future.
- Kitchen and breakfast-area renovation
- Layout designed for optimum efficiency
- Made space for state-of-the-art appliances
- Commercial grade ventilation
- Kitchen was the photographic stage for Adriene’s book, “Social: Holidays & Happy Hour.”