"Let’s build these kids a very happy place…"
Abused, neglected, exploited children live in a world of hurt. But surround them with care, guidance, and trust, and they can find a special kind of happiness rooted in hope.
Child Advocacy Center of Sedgwick County
1211 S Emporia St, Wichita
- Transformed the abandoned Lincoln School building into an 40,000 square foot operations-base for the Child Advocacy Center
- Unified features from the 1930s/50s/70s into a cohesive structure to house twelve critical-care organizations
- Reduced original bid by 20 percent through Valued Engineering
- Retained school features, including blackboards, and classic Terrazzo floors
- Created special play area for children and families awaiting services