“When people in Kansas want a night out or to shop, this is going to be the only place they think of.”
For Farha, it was a 15-year dream job that transformed an empty piece of Kansas farmland into one of the most impressive lifestyle centers in the nation.
2000 N Rock Rd, Wichita
- Built in five phases.
- Grew to approximately 200,000 square feet.
- Attracted in high-end retail.
- Brought celebrated restaurants.
- Included medical offices.
- Value Engineered to reduce costs and increase quality.